Backup, Data Recovery and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Keep IT Simple provides reliable Backup, Data Recovery, and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to defend your practice.
It is our mission to provide exceptional data recovery services around the clock. Keep IT Simple provides fast, secure, and reliable data recovery for medical practices, dental practices, and veterinary practices across the US. When your practice needs data recovery, we are here to restore the critical data required to keep your practice operating efficiently. With automated Computer Hard Drive Backup and Disaster Recovery from Keep IT Simple, you can ensure your practice is safe, secure, and protected.
We ensure HIPAA Compliance. Keep IT Simple and its team of technology consultants is highly trained in keeping up with the latest security trends and vulnerabilities. We know the ins and outs of HIPAA laws and stay current with the ever-evolving regulations. Your data is in safe hands with Keep IT Simple. We adhere to very high levels of security.
Your Merchant Company requires PCI compliancy checks monthly. The Credit Card and ACH Payment Industry have Data Security Standard requirements that ensure the patients’ credit card information is protected and secured. Put your mind at ease by choosing Keep IT Simple to ensure your practice receives PCI security and protection and PCI compliancy checks regularly.
With recent data breaches affecting various medical, dental, and veterinary practices across the US, you need a data recovery company with 512 Bit AES encryption and the highest levels of security. Keep IT Simple will keep your practice protected.
Not All Data Recovery Services are Equal
Not all data recovery services are created equal. Trust your data to be recovered by experts at Keep IT Simple. We will ensure your data is properly recovered, restored, and functional so you and your team can get back to work quickly with the files and data your practice needs.
Data Loss Facts and Solutions:
- Tape and disk drives fail on average 100% of the time. All drives eventually fail. We have seen this over and over in our 20+ years of experience.
- Today’s hard drives store 500 times the data stored on the drives of a decade ago. This increased capacity amplifies the impact of data loss.
- 68% of companies report they still do not have a disaster relief plan in place. 5 out of 6 companies feel their data backup and disaster recovery plans have significant vulnerabilities.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will go out of business within 6 months. According to the National Archives and Records Administration in Washington, 93% of companies that lost their data for 10 days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster, and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. Protect your practice with a Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution from Keep IT Simple.
Onsite and Offsite Backup Services
There are benefits and disadvantages to both types of backup services. When using onsite backup services, data is stored on a local storage device within your practice, such as a hard disk, CD, magnetic tapes, server, network-attached storage device, and external hard drives. Offsite backup and cloud services refer to a remote backup used for storing data in the cloud in a secure remote location with many security and backup redundancies that can be accessed via the internet, such as the cloud. There are many benefits as well as some downsides to both types of data backup services:
Onsite Backup Services:
- Local data storage is easily accessible and more secure.
- An internet connection is not required to access data.
- Systems must be backed up continuously to prevent loss.
- Local data storage takes up more space than an offsite backup solution.
Offsite Backup Services:
- By utilizing a cloud backup solution, your data is accessible anywhere at any time.
- You will no longer have to worry about hardware or software upgrades, or maintenance costs.
- However, you will not be able to access your data if you do not have internet access. Bandwidth issues or inoperable internet connections can slow your data retrieval and workday.
Keep IT Simple offers onsite and offsite backup solutions. Contact us today to discuss backup solutions for your practice.
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is a category of cloud computing used for protecting an application or data from a natural or human disaster at one location by enabling a full recovery in the cloud.
Keep IT Simple and Call Today
Keep IT Simple has a team of experienced technology specialists that can offer you a customized solution for your practice. Call us today at 877-407-7888 for a complete understanding of all the options available for your practice.